Premium professional sterilizer
USA standard, grounded power-cord (120 volt, 7 feet long)
Metal sterilizing basket
High-output UV bulb plus additional spare bulb
- Superior quality – Designed for professional use, this sterilizer features all-metal construction except for the glass door. This unit is CE certified (International safety compliance standard), fuse protected and arrives fully assembled.
- Superb UV sterilization – The cabinet houses a premium, high-output, long-life (10,000 hour rated), 8-watt (unit draws 11-watts total), 254nm ultraviolet bulb. This bulb outputs a disinfectant, germicidal light that kills most micro-organisms. Bulb is a standard size (G8T5, 2-pin, 12” long) and accessible if it ever requires replacement, and we include a spare bulb for your convenience.
- Effective – Suitable for holding small salon items such as towels and other materials. Easy-to-use; first, clean items to be sterilized, place in the included 13” wide, 6-1/2” deep, chrome wire basket, insert into the sterilizer and close the door. The basket features 1/2” tall risers that keep the items elevated; this and the fully mirrored interior allow the rays to disinfect surfaces below or under the items.
- Safety features – Since radiation from ultraviolet lamps is harmful to the eyes and skin, this sterilizer features a protective, shielded door that blocks the UV rays from escaping the unit. In addition, an auto-shutoff feature automatically turns of the ultraviolet light when the door is opened, and reactivates it when door is closed. A coated inspection window in the door permits viewing of the interior contents and verification that the UV is functioning.
- Dimensions – With a convenient counter top design, this cabinet measures 14-3/4” wide, 8-3/8” deep and 9-1/2” tall. The large sterilizing chamber measures 13-3/4” wide, 7-1/2” deep and 7-1/4” tall.